Hue- The Golden Bridge ( Ba Na Hill)- Hoi An Transfer option D or vice versa Hot & New 2018
Departure location: Hue or Hoi An or Da Nang
Departure time: Anytime as your request.
Duration: 8-9 hours
Visiting places on the way:
– Lang Co Beach –flexible visiting time
– Hai Van Pass –flexible visiting time
– The Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills is the main point of this trip, you spend longest time here.
Note: This is one way transfer from Hue or Hoi An or Da Nang with sightseeing on the way.
-Our driver picks you up at your hotel then doing the private transfer by car with first stop is Lang Co Beach Beach, the most beautiful beach in Vietnam, is a long stretch of fine sand, with a gradual slope and shallow waters, next stop is Hai Van Pass one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam, last most interesting place is The Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills, it has a unique architectural feature — two giant, aged hands that appear to hold up the bridge. It sits 1,400 meters above sea level, an altitude which creates the illusion of a silk strip hiding in the clouds above Da Nang.
Drop you off at your hotel after the trip.
Number of traveler(s)
|Price per person||85||44||34||
- – Transport one way by private car with english speaking driver (infomative and safe)
- – Fuel, tolls, parking fees
- – Bottled water
- – Hotel pickup and drop-off
- – Entrance fees at Ba Na Hill: Cable both ways to Ba Na Hill to see The Golden Bridge
- – Food and drinks
- – Gratuities (It is up to you)
- – Private tour guide
- – Other personal expenses
- – Accomodations
Payment: pay later in the day in vnd or usd or credit cards ( no extra fees) or pay in advance via Papal.
-If you cancel at least 1 day in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
-If you cancel within 24 hours or departure date, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Book now and pay later.
We accept credit cards (no extra fees):
Cash: Vnd, us$, Euro, Aud, GBP - British Pound or other popular currencies.