Tour name: Hue sightseeing and Hoi An ( Da Nang) Transfer 1 day or vice versa
Departure location: Hue or Hoi An or Da Nang
Departure time: Anytime as you choice.
Visiting Hue with 4 famous sites: Khai Dinh Tomb, Minh Mang Tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda before going to Hoi An or Da Nang via Hai Van Pass
We pick you up in Hue in the morning then doing Hue Sightseeing trip with private english speaking driver to visit:
- Minh Mang Tomb was laid out with statues and monuments in perfect harmony with one another to form a poetically natural setting.
- Khai Dinh Tomb was started on 4 September 1920 and lasted for 11 years. It is the result of the combination of many architectural trends: European and Asian as well as ancient and modern.
- Thien Mu Pagoda was built in 1601 between a river and a pine forest, the Thien Mu Pagoda (“Heavenly Lady Pagoda”) in Hue is one of the oldest and prettiest religious buildings in the country.
- Citadel ( you can aslo skip or change by Tu Duc Tomb)
The Citadel Complex of Hue, set up by Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945, is now one amongst the relics of the Hue ancient Capital – the World Cultural Heritage, capturing much of tourists’ attention.
Leaving Hue and going Hoi An or Da Nang via Hai Van Pass or Sea Clouds Pass offers an impressive landscape of verdant mountains and clear blue skies, overlooking Da Nang City, Tien Sa Port, Son Tra Peninsula.
Drop you off at your hotel after the trip.
It takes about 4 or 5 hours for sightseeing Hue then going to Hoi An or Da Nang ( 3-4 hours) and drop you off at your hotel there.
-Time is flexible, for any changes or add some places, please let us know via email
-Lunch whenever you are hungry
-This trip is with english speaking driver only
Price: in usd
Number of traveler(s)
|Price per person||
Payment: pay later in the day in vnd or usd or credit cards ( no extra fees) or pay in advance via Papal.
-If you cancel at least 1 day in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
-If you cancel within 24 hours or departure date, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
*You will pay for bank fees to send money back to you
- Private Car with private driver ( english speaking, friendly & informative)
- Fuel, tolls, highway, parking fees.
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off service
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Private tour guide
- Person expenses
- Hue sightseeing tour guide: extra us$35 per tour ( please email and request us if you like to add a Guide on the trip)
Book now and pay later.
We accept credit cards (no extra fees):
Cash: Vnd, us$, Euro, Aud, GBP - British Pound or other popular currencies.